- No Restocking Fee
- No Restocking Fee
This item is no longer available, but our Lighting Experts will be happy to help you find something similar that will suit your style, space and budget.
Butler Specialty Company Tobias Outdoor Rattan Rectangular Dining Bench, Black, Black and White, White, White and Black
Dimensions and Measurements
Warranty and Specifications
- Materials Used: Durably constructed using: Polyethylene (PE) Rattan weave, Metal
- Product Feature: Complete your desired look by mixing and matching your setting with the extensive range of products offered by Butler Specialty Company
- Product Setup Dimensions/Weight: Product Setup Dimensions & Weight is: 19.0 H x 40.0 W x 18.0 D -- 8lbs.
- of Materials Used: Aluminum : 80, PE weave : 20
- Assembly Details: This Item Arrives Assembled: No
- Suitable for Outdoors due to the durable metal and PU Rattan that is both water resistant and rust resistant
- Rectangular top with 4 legs and stretcher bars for additional support between side legs and connecting all four legs.
- Side stretcher bars are 5" off the ground
- Middle stretch bar runs across the center and leaves 8.5"D on either side
- Disclaimer 1: Photo may slightly differ from actual item in terms of color/finish due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor's display.
- Disclaimer 2: Rattan, like all natural materials, has inherent disparities in color and grain pattern. Variations in shade and markings are normal and can be expected with the natural materials used in the construction of this product.
- Product Cleaning & Care: Product Care & Maintenance: For cleaning, use a cloth, paintbrush or air compressor to rid of dust. You can also use warm soapy water to clean off the surface. Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners which can damage the materials
- Additional Product Construction Features: Handwoven PU Rattan top with an aluminum powder-coated frame, Lacquer finish for protection from elements such as sun, water, mold
- Finish Distressing: No
- Product Assembled Dimensions Combined: 40"W x 18"D x 19"H
- Base Color: Natural
- Floor Protection Provided: Yes
- Has Storage: No
- Is this item Scratch Resistent: Yes
- Stain Resistant AKA Clear Lacquer application: Yes
- Seat Style: Rectangle
- Seat Back Style: Backless
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Seat Height: 19.25"
- Highest Height Dimension: 19.25
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Thickness: 1
- Seat Color: Black and White
- Seat Material: Wicker/Rattan
- Cushion - Is there a Zipper: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Time to Assemble in minutes: 0
- L+Girth: 84
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Prop 65 Usage: Nickel Compounds
- Prop 65 Warning Notice: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
- Anti-Tip Compliance: No
- Anti-tip Hardware (Included): Anti-tip hardware not included
- Composite Wood Product: No
- TSCA and CARB compliance: Yes
- Indoor or Outdoor Use: This product is recommended to be used: Outdoor Use
- Key Construction Details: Construction Information: Construction Details: Handwoven PU Rattan top and aluminum powder-coated frame. Added lacquer finish for protection for a durable, long-lasting product resistant from outdoor elements such as sun, water, mold, and rust.
- Weight Capacity lbs: The suggested weight capacity for this item is: 400 LBS
- Color of Item: The main color of this item is: Black
About the Brand
Butler Specialty Company is THE industry leader in accent furniture. With a vast selection of more than 2,000 items spanning a broad array of product types in styles from traditional to modern, each item is created to be “The Brightest Spot In Your Room.”
Founded in 1930 by Martin Fainman and Harry Bergman, Butler got its start as a manufacturer of clock shelves and radio benches. Over time, its range of novelty accent furniture expanded to include tables, valets, costumers, wall racks, curios, and more. Every unique item was crafted to exacting standards giving each a high perceived value and a quality story that became the basis for the brand. That uncompromising attention-to-detail endures today with every product.