- No Restocking Fee
- No Restocking Fee
This item is no longer available, but our Lighting Experts will be happy to help you find something similar that will suit your style, space and budget.
Butler Specialty Company Newhouse Blanket Stand, Black
Dimensions and Measurements
Warranty and Specifications
- Materials Used: Durably constructed using: Rubberwood Solids, Resin
- of Materials Used: RubberWood Solids: 50, Resin: 50
- Product Feature: Complete your desired look by mixing and matching your setting with the extensive range of products offered by Butler Specialty Company
- Weight Capacity lbs: The suggested weight capacity for this item is: 20 LBS
- Product Setup Dimensions/Weight: Product Setup Dimensions & Weight is: 37.25 H x 29.25 W x 15.25 D -- 13lbs.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use: This product is recommended to be used: Indoor Use
- Key Construction Details: Construction Information: Rubberwood solid frame with resin detailing, mortise and tenon joinery and bottom stretcher and end post assembly using provided bolts
- Crafted from environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced rubberwood
- Lowest tier to floor is 28.5"H with middle bar at 36"H and highest bar height at 37"H
- Plastic floor protection on feet to prevent scratching
- Product Back Finished: Yes
- Disclaimer 1: Photo may slightly differ from actual item in terms of color/finish due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor's display.
- Disclaimer 2: Wood, like all natural materials, has inherent disparities in color and grain pattern. Variations in shade and markings are normal and can be expected with the natural materials used in the construction of this product.
- Product Cleaning & Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately, dust regularly.
- Additional Product Construction Features: Rubberwood solid frame with resin detailing, mortise and tenon joinery and bottom stretcher and end post assembly using provided bolts
- Finish Distressing: Yes
- Adjustable Shelf: No
- Product Assembled Dimensions Combined: 29.25"W, 15.25"D, 37.25"H
- Base Type: Trestle
- Base Color: Black
- Floor Protection Provided: Yes / Adjustable
- Top Color: Black
- Has Storage: No
- Product Adjustable Height: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Time to Assemble in minutes: 15
- Assembly Hardware included: No
- Avoid Power Tools: Yes
- L+Girth: 99
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Prop 65 Usage: Formaldehyde (gas)
- Prop 65 Warning Notice: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
- Anti-Tip Compliance: No
- Anti-tip Hardware (Included): Anti-tip hardware not included
- Composite Wood Product: No
- TSCA and CARB compliance: Yes
- Color of Item: The main color of this item is: Black
- Assembly Details: This Item Arrives Assembled: Yes
About the Brand
Butler Specialty Company is THE industry leader in accent furniture. With a vast selection of more than 2,000 items spanning a broad array of product types in styles from traditional to modern, each item is created to be “The Brightest Spot In Your Room.”
Founded in 1930 by Martin Fainman and Harry Bergman, Butler got its start as a manufacturer of clock shelves and radio benches. Over time, its range of novelty accent furniture expanded to include tables, valets, costumers, wall racks, curios, and more. Every unique item was crafted to exacting standards giving each a high perceived value and a quality story that became the basis for the brand. That uncompromising attention-to-detail endures today with every product.